Exciting news! All kulula credit cards are now gold kulula credit cards with chip & PIN technology. Now you can authorise card transactions using a personal identity number instead of a signature*.
* Depending on the merchant. Not all merchants have PIN technology and some may require a PIN and signature.
how to get a new PIN or change PIN
online via the website
Once you receive your kulula credit card and register for kulula online banking, you can choose to view the randomly generated PIN whenever you log onto kulula online banking:
- Log onto kulula online banking,
- Click on the “My Bank Accounts” tab,
- Click on the “My Cards” sub tab,
- Select your card from the list (match the last 4 digits on your card),
- Click on “Create PIN” and follow the prompts
Please note that your newly selected PIN will only work once enabled at an FNB ATM.
To receive your OTP via SMS, international roaming must be activated
enable your PIN at an FNB ATM
Insert your credit card into the FNB ATM and enter the new PIN you created.